Siena, Italy: 21-23 February 2024
10th International ISPRS / CIPA Workshop
"3D Virtual Reconstruction and Visualization of Complex Architectures"
3D-ARCH is a series of international workshops which started in 2005 in Venice and move throughout the years to Zurich (2007), Trento (2009, 2011, 2013), Avila (2015), Napflio (2017), Bergamo (2019) and Mantua (2022), organized as an ISPRS and CIPA event.
The main focus of the workshop is to discuss steps and processes for smart 3D reconstruction, modelling, accessing and understanding of digital environments from multiple data sources. Topics include:
• Low-cost sensors and open-source algorithms for terrestrial 3D modelling
• Fusion of multi-source and multi-sensors data
• 3D/4D survey and modelling
• Automation in data processing
• Image matching, Multi-View Stereo (MVS) and 3D reconstruction
• Point cloud processing, semantic enrichment and analysis
• NeRF-based 3D reconstruction and modelling
• Semantic and AI methods in terrestrial 3D reconstruction problems
• Accuracy requirement and assessment
• Virtual and Augmented Reality for complex architectures and heritage
• BIM for Cultural Heritage (HBIM)
• Data sharing platform for architectural 3D models
The 2024 edition of the 3D-ARCH workshop will take place in the S. Chiara Centre of the University of Siena (Italy).